Have you ever felt upset or embarrassed when someone told you a trivia that you never knew at all? It felt like you don’t know anything, right? We sometimes felt that at some point.
Trulalu Trivia helps you know more about things we often take for granted- that will surely blow your mind. These are shocking and funny trivia that you would wish you knew already because they are nice to share with your friends, and basically, these could help you in anything.
Here are 20 trivia to start with:
1. Studies indicate that listening to music is good for digestion.
2. Money is not made out of paper, it is made out of cotton.
3. The average person falls asleep in fourteen minutes.
4. Cats sleep 16 to 18 hours per day. Some breeds of dogs can sleep up to 18 hours per day too, but on average they sleep 12-14 hours.
5. Dog can hear sounds 250 yards away that most people cannot hear beyond 25 yards.
6. Sunset on Mars is blue.
7. Horses sleep only two hours a day on average.
8. Giraffes only sleep 30 minutes in a 24-hour period.
9. Germany has the only tree in the world with its own mailing address. It’s known as the Bridegroom’s Oak, and it receives about 1,000 letters per year from singles looking for love. Anyone can take letters from the tree and respond. The tree is responsible for over 100 marriages.
10. Scientific studies discovered that microwaving food does not diminish nutrients.
11. Earthworms have five hearts.
12. Human DNA and banana are 50% the same.
13. Typical sweet soda drink in a two-liter bottle contains amount of sugar equivalent to 27 cubes.
14. Speeding fines in Finland are based on driver’s income. Record ticket was $103,000.
15. Chocolate is a fruit. The cocoa powder that goes into the average candy bar comes from the “beans”- or fruit of the cacao tree.
16. The voices of Mickey and Minnie Mouse got married in real life. Wayne Allwine and Russi Taylor were married for 18 years until Allwine’s death in 2009.
17. Kraft Foods once surveyed hundred of Oreo eaters in relation to their personality experiment. They found out that biters are easy-going and self-confident, while dunkers displayed more energetic and adventurous qualities. However, twisters are sensitive and trendy.
19. In 2019, paleontologists from the University of Alberta announced that they had discovered the biggest Tyrannosaurus rex skeleton ever found. It measured 42.7 feet long. They concluded that it likely lived in Saskatchewan around 66 million years ago.
20. There are 12 languages that are written from right to left: Arabic, Aramaic, Azeri, Divehi, Fula, Hebrew, Kurdish, N’ko, Persian, Rohingya, Syriac, and Urdu.
Did you find the above trivia funny yet amazing? We will surely give you more so always check us out. You won’t be disappointed because we will definitely provide anything for Ü.